Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2024
General Information

Discord Username: CHEEKI-BREEKI_
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84428978
What rank are you applying for?: DVL(If aviable)/OfC

Questions

Why are you applying for this position?:
Mainly because its the faction I play the most and I have previous experience with higher ranks over the years that I have played HL2RP.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

I have a lot of previous knowledge of the faction on many different servers, thanks to this you will be able to help the faction grow by adding or modifying functions, along with my leadership and combat skills.

What prior experience do you have in leadership positions? (Doesn’t have to specifically be HL2RP):
I have played on old HL2RP clockwork servers as a OfC before, as well as being one of the divisional leads for OTA.

What kind of activity can we expect to see from you?:
I can be active on a daily basis atleast a couple of hours a day.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Scenarios

You’re in nexus and an i4 comes up screaming in your face and insulting you. What would you do in that situation?:
I would give a singular warning to cut it along with a re-education for disrespecting a supervisor, if this activity continues I would deservice the unit handing a possible temporary blacklist depending on their record.

An i3 is being non-cohesive on the radio, saying things like “idk lol” or “dude I just killed that citizen lmao”. How would you respond?:
I would give them a warning first instructing the unit to remain cohesive, if he doesn't cut it out, I'd call the unit to the nexus giving them a last warning and issuing a possible warning depending on the situation. Lastly if the unit remains un-cohesive I would issue a blacklist along with a deservicement from the force for not complying multiple times with direct basic orders.

During a patrol an i4 arrests someone for the incorrect charges.They don't seem to know what they're doing very well. How would you correct them?:
First thing I would move to a terminal and change the sentence of the citizen to the correct ones taking the I4 along with me to teach him and help them for a future, sending him the handbook. (if he doesn't have it)

You’re a DcO and an OfC loses his temper and deservices a unit for a minor infraction, which is against our rules. How would you punish the OfC?: First of all I'd pull the OfC with me to talk about the situation (asking for proof if possible) asking the reason of the deservice. If the reason is determined to be invalid, I'd demote the OfC for acting in an eradic manner in the face of a minor situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Imperial Knight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread