CWU (rework on all my past CWU Suggestions)

Intro.
Bonjour Basically all that's going to happen in this thread is me doing a big ass rant about all of my suggestions n the CWU or Civil Workers Union! I'm mainly doing this !. because the ideas have been looked over and reviewed on and i want to better them 2. I want to correct some standings and 3. i have been told big ass paragraphs draw people in lol i want to get my point across! so furthermore lets start with my first topic!

CWU Rankings.
so im going to simply state some rankings/roles and explain how they are beneficial to the cause and explain what they do in each major workforce intake!

Civil Industrial Union (CIU).
Civilians.
Civilians would be the bare bone to the CIU they are to show up for workforce intakes and are to listen to orders from a worker at all times they could do a variety of things in a intake they could be fixing broken combine tech they could be cleaning the streets refilling vending machines clearing debris putting up civil propaganda the list of jobs goes on! they are to be payed after a shift
workers.
workers would run work shifts that the civilians attend they would supervise the work shift hand out pay and merits and also be the one requesting the Workforce intake announcement to be played during a work shift if there are 2 or more attendees the Worker must request a Civil Protection officer to be present. if the work shift deals with Civilian Contraband Producing or collecting/handling a CP is mandatory to be there even if there isn't 2 or more attendees! Workers listen to their Reps! they get payed after a week depending on how many work shifts they did!
representatives.
reps would essentially be just management of workers they would hire/fire workers and give workers there pay and merits while also supplying them payment for Civilians who work in intakes! Reps are also the people who order the intakes to take place for example if a store requires some clothes to sell lets say 10 white shirts there will be a scheduled intake for civilians to make those white shirts! Reps Listen the There manager! they are payed after a week
manager.
the director/manager is the person who key coordinates the entire operation they would get there orders for example these orders could be stuff like. Hire more workers. Hire more Reps. order supplies for the workforce. give pay to reps. ect ect they oversee everything CIU related and there is only ! of these in each and every workforce! they only listen to the CWU Director. they are payed every day
Civil Commercial Union (CCU).
Civilians.
in the commercial union civilians would be the people to Purchase items. eat at restaurants. drink at bars. ect.. they would be the customer! they would buy things such as flashlights food and drink furniture sometimes maybe even crafting materials
workers.
Workers would be the commercial tenants for example. store clerks. chefs. bar tends. shop stockers. ect.. they are to do shifts at their POW and are to be payed by there representative after they have done a whole week of work!
representatives.
Reps in the CCU are tasked with the management of a specific store bar or restaurant they are to pay the people working under said POW and are to inform the Manager of what stock is needed! they are payed by the manager upfront weekly! they also are in charge of what workers are hired and fired.
manager.
managers in the CCU manage all POWs and are to request restocks for them by asking the CIU manager for them! they are in charge of assigning which reps manage which stores and which reps are to be Hired! they are payed every day! their most valuable task is insuring all income is split between all nenbers of the CCU equally and that 15% of all earnings gets sent to the CIU for funding! alot of math is involved in this role!
Civil Medical Union (CMU).

Civilians.
civilians are to be treated at the CMW (Civil medical ward) By Workers of the CMU if any injury is pronounced upon them! they are not payed for anything they are simply treated and advised by CMU staff!
workers.
workers are trained medical staff doctors nurses ect they are prioritised in treating civil members of the city and are to advise medical information and treat any injury's pronounced to them they are payed at the end of a week depending on how many people they treated in said week they are obliged to do nothing more then to serve the patient and carry on with their day and are able work whenever they feel like it! but a long time of absence can lead to being fired!
representatives.
Reps in the CMU are the people who manage the CMW keep it clean. hand out pay to workers Treat LETHAL Injurys and are to also listen to any order by their manager! they get payed weekly and are subject to also being able to treat member of the CCA!
manager.
the managers of the CCU are tasked with issues like Medical staff not having enough resources. overcrowdment. and general manegment with pay. resources. ect they are to order items from the CIU Manager for the CMU! they are payed daily! they only listen to orders by the CWU Director!

The Civil Workforce Director (The CWD)
The CIU.
within The CIU The CWD keeps track of orders Hires the managers /fires and generally makes sure everything is going smooth within the high ranks! if any issues are to be occurred with the managers that they cant resolve the CWD would come in and solve it! he would also sometimes request special orders being the only direct person with contact to the CCA!
The CCU.
within the CCU The CWD keeps track of stores income pay-outs and things like shutting down new stores opening new stores ect ect he is to sometimes make altercations to a store on behalf of the combine or just himself and generally is there to simply improve the stores appearance and sales! he also enquires special events at bars and what not!
The CMU.
within the CMU the CWD is in charge of major issues and covering failed surgery costs for exampling providing a pay out to the family of a individual if their surgery has not been successful (this is highly unlikely however as family members are rather not appropriate) he is also tasked with the job of paying the CMU manager and making sure that they are on top of the job at all times! and is to generally keep things tidy in the CMU
The CCA.
given the rank of the CWD he is allowed to have communication with the CCA they are allowed to request things from the CWU by asking the CWD for example they are allowed to request for immediate medical support if no HELIX Units are Available. they are allowed to request items being produced like stun sticks or PDAs and they are allowed to request that certain stores be Shut down (|With Reason!)
Outro.
this is what I've come up with so far but PLEASE suggest stuff i can always edit this post so when somone does suggest something what im gonna do is add it straight in and credit them for it and also thank you for taking you're time to read this! it means alot that people are acctually looking at this lol :>

i hope you all have a very good day and au revoir!

-Noisey

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread