Accepted Neutral's DvL App

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Information

Discord Username: _superrr_
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:629906182
What rank are you applying for?: OfC

Questions

Why are you applying for this position? I want to be a leader and help newer CPs. I see some CPs Promoting Rebel propaganda and stuff and I wanna fix it.

Why should we choose you over other applicants: I believe I should be chosen. I have lead teams, PT teams, OTA Shadow Raids and many more as the Leader of the operation or team. I Really want to be a big help to people who need it, I love helping people and it makes me happy aswell. I want to help any person/CP Progress successfully in through their ranks.

What prior experience do you have in leadership positions? (Doesn’t have to specifically be HL2RP):

I have been an Ofc in a Shutdown HL2RP Server, Never got its popularity though.

What kind of activity can we expect to see from you?:
I'm Usually active around 4-12 on Weekdays (12 AM) and Mainly full active on Weekends, If I got time at least.

Do you have a working microphone?: I Don't at the Moment.

Scenarios

You’re in nexus and an i4 comes up screaming in your face and insulting you. What would you do in that situation?:
Try to de-escalate the situation by asking the i4 what the issue is, I would give him or her a verbal warning and tell him to move along. If the i4 continues to insult and argue with me I will give him or her a final warning, But if the i4 STILL continues to insult and argue with me. I will take it up with a admin or higherup and deservice the unit. (If I don't need perms and can do it, then that.)

An i3 is being non-cohesive on the radio, saying things like “idk lol” or “dude I just killed that citizen lmao”. How would you respond?:
I would tell the i3 to suspend and remain cohesive, if the i3 repeats the non-cohesive chat, I will request the i3 to the nexus via waypoint and ask him why the i3 didn't stop, I would then give the i3 a Warning to not do it again. I will dismiss the i3 and return to normal duties.

During a patrol an i4 arrests someone for the incorrect charges. They don't seem to know what they're doing very well. How would you correct them?:
I tell the i4 to ask me why they charged the citizen incorrect charges. Once the i4 is finished explaining I will tell them the right charge and dismiss them, I would then drop the charges on the civillian and release them for false arrest.

You’re a DcO and an OfC loses his temper and deservices a unit for a minor infraction, which is against our rules. How would you punish the OfC?:
I would would request the OfC to the nexus via waypoint to talk with the OfC. I would then question the OfC aswell scolding him for his actions. I would Dismiss the OfC with a Strike and continue on with my duties.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread