Invalid OfC app ( Rocky )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky6543

Apr 9, 2024
General Information

Discord Username: Rocky6543
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56297127
What rank are you applying for?: OfC (MPF)

Questions

Why are you applying for this position?: I want to apply so that i can lead

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I should be chosen over other people because i can be a leader and be funny at the same time, but i'll try to be cohesive too.

What prior experience do you have in leadership positions? (Doesn’t have to specifically be HL2RP): I have experience giving orders and having strategic positions, I sometimes coach TF2 newbies.

What kind of activity can we expect to see from you?: You could see me giving out strategic positions when prepping for a raid, Such as when we are raiding an apartments building such as diordna, we could split up, 2 coming from the windows at the traintracks, and 2 coming from the door at the bottom, Good for blocking off exits that rebels could escape through.

Do you have a working microphone?: Nope.

Scenarios

You’re in nexus and an i4 comes up screaming in your face and insulting you. What would you do in that situation?: Tell them to move along or warn them, And ask why they're screaming at me. If they keep doing it, i will give them i final warning and tell them they will be deserviced. If they keep doing it, i will get a higherup or an admin to deservice them.

An i3 is being non-cohesive on the radio, saying things like “idk lol” or “dude I just killed that citizen lmao”. How would you respond?: Ask them to remain cohesive, if they keep doing it call them to the MPF armory to give them a warning in person, If they keep doing it, call them to the MPF armory again and request a higherup too to decide what to do with them.

During a patrol an i4 arrests someone for the incorrect charges. They don't seem to know what they're doing very well. How would you correct them?: Tell them politely that they got the charges wrong, and say that when someone does that, you should put (insert charges here) and such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread