Not open for further replies.

rakun

Apr 13, 2024
General Information

Discord Username: rac
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:518963835
What rank are you applying for?: OfC

Questions

Why are you applying for this position?: I've got a lot of experience from other servers, and I'm capable of leading people. Also, Civil Protection needs more ground CO units and not so many high tier high ranks (DvL+)

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I've got plenty of leadership experience, know the map pretty well (played Apex i17 since 2021) and I'm also pretty decent at combat.

What prior experience do you have in leadership positions? (Doesn’t have to specifically be HL2RP): DEFN CvR OFC-I, DG Ghost i1, Triage i1, Landis i1, Community Seventeen i3, Flatline OfC, SqL and CmD, Vanilla OfC and leader of Scorpion Unit and DSI.

What kind of activity can we expect to see from you?: Combat and leadership trainings, professional behaviour and decent activity

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Scenarios

You’re in nexus and an i4 comes up screaming in your face and insulting you. What would you do in that situation?: Re-educate him and warn him. If he does it again (which he likely will), I'd take him to Nexus, announce on radio to disregard the BSL and then kill him.
If he starts running from the re-education attempt, I'll just gun him down and announce on radio to disregard, and I would ask the mods to give him a combine ban.

An i3 is being non-cohesive on the radio, saying things like “idk lol” or “dude I just killed that citizen lmao”. How would you respond?: Tell him to suspend, if he doesn't stop take him to Nexus and re-educate him and then train him again, if he keeps doing it I'll just take him to Nexus and kill him for 10-103m and unproffesionalism.

During a patrol an i4 arrests someone for the incorrect charges. They don't seem to know what they're doing very well. How would you correct them?: I'll just take him to Nexus and explain him which charges are for what and give him further training. If he keeps doing it incorrectly I'll just tell him to stop until he understands it. I'd also give him the handbook.

You’re a DcO and an OfC loses his temper and deservices a unit for a minor infraction, which is against our rules. How would you punish the OfC?: Give him a strike and defunct him, as OfC's are expected to not do that under ANY circumstances, if he does it again I'll gun him down again (with prior announcement to disregard the BSL) and tell the SeC/CmD to demote him (however the ranks work here).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread