Not open for further replies.

john howard

Apr 9, 2024
General Information

Discord Username:badtimeswithscar
Steam ID:Steam ID: 76561199157148506
What rank are you applying for?OFC

Questions

Why are you applying for this position?:i want to help and encourage and to thrive with the lost and un trained kind to focus on people than my own self

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: im kind i try not to be bad i am a person of prior knowledge of leadership

What prior experience do you have in leadership positions? (Doesn’t have to specifically be HL2RP): i have it in scprp civil networks deep gaming and also mutiny rp

What kind of activity can we expect to see from you?: helpful to others i will not only help but i will do anything and everything no matter the cost and the time

Do you have a working microphone?: no im trying to fix it

Scenarios

You’re in nexus and an i4 comes up screaming in your face and insulting you. What would you do in that situation?: i tell him to stop then i say warning one please move and follow your pt to the right place and to patrol and follow orders 2nd warning if they dont stop i make them leave

An i3 is being non-cohesive on the radio, saying things like “idk lol” or “dude I just killed that citizen lmao”. How would you respond?: I3 stop being non cohesive warning 1 and so on

During a patrol an i4 arrests someone for the incorrect charges. They don't seem to know what they're doing very well. How would you correct them?: i tell them what did the civ do and if they did the wrong thing i correct them if they didnt do the wrong thing i release them and tell the i4 the corredt laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread