Not open for further replies.

oog 4

Apr 13, 2024
General Information

Discord Username: fishcoloure
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:600025375
What rank are you applying for?: OfC

Questions

Why are you applying for this position?: I have noticed a lack of Supervisory units on during weekdays, especially on/for EU times, which leads to units being extremely non-cohesive and outright stupid, i am applying for the role of OfC to hopefully mitigate this issue at hand.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I feel like i should be chosen as i'm decent at PvP, Have a decent knowledge of the terminology on the server, wouldn't lose my temper over a small mistake a unit would make, i could host trainings for units as i have a great ammount of spare time on my hands usually, and would overall improve the environment arround me for the better.

What prior experience do you have in leadership positions? (Doesn’t have to specifically be HL2RP): I have had no prior leadership experiences, i am willing to learn the role so i can possibly improve and become an overall great leader.

What kind of activity can we expect to see from you?: I can be active on weekdays and weekends, and have a great ammount of free-time, so atleast 2-3 hours or more per day.

Do you have a working microphone?: At the moment, no.

Scenarios

You’re in nexus and an i4 comes up screaming in your face and insulting you. What would you do in that situation?: I would verbally warn the unit and possibly re-educate him, if he does not stop after that, i would give the unit one last warning, if he continues beyond that warning, i would pull him aside to a private room and de-service him and even possibly blacklist him from the faction if it may be deemed necessary to do so.

An i3 is being non-cohesive on the radio, saying things like “idk lol” or “dude I just killed that citizen lmao”. How would you respond?: I would first verbally warn the unit to remain cohesive over radio, if he persists being non-cohesive, i would call the unit to move to the nexus and issue them one last warning, if the unit fails to remain cohesive, i would deservice the unit and issue a blacklist from the faction as he failed to follow basic orders.

During a patrol an i4 arrests someone for the incorrect charges. They don't seem to know what they're doing very well. How would you correct them?: I would first move to the nearest terminal to change the citizens charges to the correct charges, then i would pull the I4 aside and send him the CP handbook if he already did not have it.

You're a DcO and an OfC loses his temper and deservices a unit for a minor infraction, which is against our rules. How would you punish the OfC?: I would tell the OfC to move to the nexus at once, taking him to a private room, and ask about what the situation and why he deserviced the unit, and after i would likely deservice and give the OfC a blacklist from the faction for acting out of place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread