PDA Update suggestion.

Apr 15, 2024
Defunct system
-Defunct MPF model change to rogue MPF.

1716466766139.png

-Defunct marked units shoudn't be able to make PT/ST as well as pings. Also a name change to those that are marked (something such as "MPF-C17.DEFUNCT.UNIT.XX)
-You shoudn't be able to mark OWC/CmD as Defunct.
1716466956698.png

Sacrifice code
Sacrifice code only marks to a specific faction (if OTA calls sacrifice only OTA can see it, same with MPF) when it should be a global combine ping.
OTA
-King SPS should be higher since they are Elite units. (LDR Echo gets same as a OvC King)

Ovc King =1716467339542.png

ODL King = 1716467357316.png

(SMALL EDIT: OTA should be able to mark MPF as defunct and the other way around)

CHEEKI-BREEKI_ | LDR:FIST-0

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheriff
While I agree with a lot of the stuff on here, one thing I don't get is the rogue outfit, don't get me wrong its not a bad idea, but maybe there could be another signifier, for example a red name, or a special name like you wrote in this suggestion, Thanks for listening to me rant. (This is a +1 btw.)
Yeah I agree maybe a system-identifier for rogue, the outfit change is less immersive as they'd want to blend in more.

If we do add the feature that changes a units model when being marked defunct we also should have a stipulation that this does not mean they are a rogue. I can easily see lower ranking CP's doing stupid things to get past a moderator who denied their rogue request.

If we do add the feature that changes a units model when being marked defunct we also should have a stipulation that this does not mean they are a rogue. I can easily see lower ranking CP's doing stupid things to get past a moderator who denied their rogue request.
The defunct marking system to me works for rogue units as minges can be dealt with calling them and shooting them.

As well as if there is a CP doing shit to go "rogue" bypassing a mod it should be taken as something not in character.

Still I see why this could be a problem and understand your point

Reactions: Elsker
Moved to the Planned forum, some of the items mentioned in this post are planned to be implemented. Feel free to keep discussing these ideas here

Users who are viewing this thread