Rebel armor improvements

Apr 12, 2024
Austria
I believe the armor system for rebels is a bit lacking, so I thought about 3 classes of armor that could be added in future updates

The first class of armor: Level 2 armor, a cheaper but less effective alternative to the OTA vest. (30% - 35% protection)

The second class of armor: OTA vest, this is already in the game but a few adjustments could be made, for example; OTA vests should have a chance to drop on OWS+, OTA vests should offer a 50% - 55% armor protection.

The third class of armor: Full body armor, this armor should be expensive to craft and give a negative effect, the effect is a reduction to speed (the percentage is TBD), this armor is will offer a 70% - 75% protection bonus.

I beg for everyone to give their honest opinions on this and what could be changed in the future.

+1 agree especially with lower pop and most of our OTA being higher units. Rebels will have to directly fight OTA at times and need a counter. It would of course have to be tested with each change and implementation to not overgear the rebels too heavily with the full body.

Moved to the planned forum, but we haven't yet determined the details of how rebel armor will be improved. Feel free to continue to discuss/suggest here

Users who are viewing this thread