General Information
Discord Username: rubber_duckbutwithatophat
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:164593209
What rank are you applying for? Mace LDR

Are you currently in a known rebel group? No

Are you currently a supervisor within civil protection? No

General Questions
Do you have a microphone? Yes, but its broken on steam

Why should we pick you over other candidates? I know how to think very tacitly and also I am very good at ota and ive groomed the handbook over and over

Specific Questions
An OWS is 10 codes, as a supervisor what do you do?

Tell him to cease and use Overwatch codes, if he doesn't know the overwatch codes I will send him in looc the OTA handbook

A EOW is speaking to a citizen, it seems like casual chit-chat, as a supervisor what do you do?

Tell the EOW to suspend and reprimand him, if he dose it again I would add a demerit and a possible defunction

You are a lone asset on a patrol, you see a rebel run inside a building, the building has no other exits or entrances, there are other assets active. What do you do?

Id try to identify the weapon the rebel has for information, and depending on that I would radio in extra Assets regardless and push inside with the extra Assets

An EOW asset is purposefully going out onto plaza and refusing to listen to orders, as a supervisor what do you do?

The first time he dose that ill tell him to Cease and return to the nexus, If he still refuses to listen I would Defunct the unit and then Demerit him for his actions.

An i1 unit runs up to you and start screaming at you because you had let them die, as a supervisor what do you do?

I would tell him to cease and remain cohesive and he is still being a problem I would tell him to suspend again, and if he is being a problem for a third time I would deservice him

A CA is being un-cohesive, speaking none approved languages and spreading anti-combine propaganda, what do you do?

Tell him to cease if he is using a non approved language and to use only approved ones, if he is spewing anti combine propaganda I would deservice the CA for being unfit

Before the city can be returned to civil from Judgement waiver, what must CCA await for from OTA?

The cca must wait for the sewers system and OZ to be swept than for condition alpha to be called and clear before the city can return to normal

You are an OvC and condition Alpha is called by an ODL, what do you do?

Quickly Finnish sweeping the area me and my squad are in then return to the wavepoint for headcount. Then I would stand by the the other supervisory units during headcount

The city is in Civil, however you see a bunch of civilians running across Upper Assembly train tracks. As a supervisor what do you do?

Radio this information to civil protection teams, as its civil I cannot do much more.

I'd like to see a bit more effort put into some of the answers by adding more detail to them (ex: "Why should we pick you") and I want to see how you play on the server.

Another problem that I see is that I don't believe you meet the minimun XP requirements to get the whitelist since you refunder 1700 just yesterday.

CHEEKI-BREEKI_ | LDR.FIST-0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread