Not open for further replies.

John Adams

Apr 10, 2024
General Information

Discord Username: foste0398
Steam ID: 76561199026541894
What rank are you applying for?: Squad Leader

Questions

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for this position because I have the leadership experience and general knowledge / experience to do the job at hand.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: Because I've been a MPF Officer in Deep gaming for a few months now and my Rank on there is I1 for now.

What prior experience do you have in leadership positions? (Doesn’t have to specifically be HL2RP): Deep Gaming HL2RP, Other than that been playing different RP games such as FiveM and Roblox for a couple years now.

What kind of activity can we expect to see from you?: I will mostly be on evening on week days and Most all day on the Weekends.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Scenarios

You’re in nexus and an i4 comes up screaming in your face and insulting you. What would you do in that situation?: At that point I would probably give them a Stern warning not to do it again and reeducate them. If they do it again, then I would properly de-service them.

An i3 is being non-cohesive on the radio, saying things like “idk lol” or “dude I just killed that citizen lmao”. How would you respond?: I would call him into the Nexus and warn him not to do that again or he will be punished.

During a patrol an i4 arrests someone for the incorrect charges. They don't seem to know what they're doing very well. How would you correct them?: I would help them to learn the charges better and give them a Light warning to not arrest on wrongful charges.

Your application has been Accepted. However you will be inducted at the rank of OfC. The only issue we had with your application was the lack of depth to some of your answers. While they are decent answers, we are looking for more thought to be put into the responses. Thank you for applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread