Supervisor Jail Times

Apr 29, 2024
What the title says, I think they need a reduction. Doesn't need removal they can still do it, but for the current CP ratio and average players in CP you get pretty high jail times for even 1-2 charges.

Do you happen to recall which charges were selected?
From what I've seen it's almost all of them, we actually had Seq rebel one day and 3 charges got him 20 minutes, I got charged with 2 today and got 11-12 minutes and one was a minor (I think communal unrest).

Will test tomorrow for assurance.

Any updates or comments on this? Personally, I am of the opinion that people should avoid being arrested-- especially by CP leaders, since people ought to know they can issue higher sentences. Cheers :samuel:

Any updates or comments on this? Personally, I am of the opinion that people should avoid being arrested-- especially by CP leaders, since people ought to know they can issue higher sentences. Cheers :samuel:
Having played with higher pop this is more possible, I suppose it's more of an issue on low pop as our consistent CPs are supervisors. Another fix we have used recently is playing a lower rank with some remaining as higher ranks- it's best to put a pen in this and deny the suggestion and see how it is at a later date, sorry y'all.

Reactions: Elsker
I have submitted this suggestion to Imperial as part of an occasional management review. I'll keep you updated for any news involving your suggestion!

• Star Catcher
Reactions: Sheriff

Users who are viewing this thread