Other VICE Faction Adjustment for Representation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2024
As the title says, I would like VICE's additional armor to be an item within the quartermaster or relegated to a terminal that is specific for augmentation and only accessible by the VICE whitelist. Currently, VICE troops cannot represent their division without being generally stronger than the rest of the divisions and that has relegated them to be an augmentation. Instead, I think VICE units should be in uniform by default as they do not perform other divisional duties; only augmenting when necessary. There is a small amount of VICE units and this change would not impact the divisional aspect in any way but beneficially for the representing units as it easily identifies their combat authority in the field rather than "I'm VICE listen to me" while being a Union. I have spoken with the VICE lead, Neutral, and he is fine with this suggestion.

Reactions: antlion gaming
VICE can currently get armor from the Armor Charger. Is there any difference between that and what you're suggesting which to my understanding seems to be turning it into a CP requisitions item?

Reactions: Sheriff
VICE can currently get armor from the Armor Charger. Is there any difference between that and what you're suggesting which to my understanding seems to be turning it into a CP requisitions item?
VICE currently, from what I've been told, has unfair advantages (unless it has been changed) when you swap to the division, I was requesting them be able to use it at all times and the extra benefits be an item. Sorry.

only augmenting when necessary.
Are you saying that this item should be restricted, only allowing Vice units to be augmented under certain conditions (which should be written in the handbook later on), such as JW?

Just an idea, allow them to leave the Nexus during "Civil/Civil Unrest" at the cost of not having any armor or advantage other than their intimidating uniform.

Are you saying that this item should be restricted, only allowing Vice units to be augmented under certain conditions (which should be written in the handbook later on), such as JW?

Just an idea, allow them to leave the Nexus during "Civil/Civil Unrest" at the cost of not having any armor or advantage other than their intimidating uniform.
This was pretty much what I was saying yeah. Be able to rep their division and have the extra benefits be an augmentation that is activated FOR VICE, above civil unrest or during extreme holdouts.

Reactions: Flowee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread