Denied VXHX's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

VXHX

Apr 15, 2024
  1. SteamID/Unique ID: STEAM_0:0:455392358
  2. Reason for Ban: Extreme Toxicity, NITRP, Mass RDM, Trolling
  3. Reason for Appeal: I wish to fully apologize for my actions if they were seen as harmful or toxic, but it was only due to me freaking out and being very picky with what I was given at the time in the server. I again, do enjoy the server as a whole, while disregarding who they choose as staff or such due to it only affecting the moderation output and/or input inside of the server. I have acted immaturely and I wish to be honest about that, but I still do believe that some stuff in the OOC or IC aspect are not fixed in my own opinion, due to me hearing that the server was recently made. I do not want to complain, nor do I want to fully apologize for some of my actions, but I do wish to say that I feel this server is the second best HL2RP Server that we will get for a small while, for it gives out the original Impulse Framework and a chill or relaxed setting when in-game or even outside of the server. To add on, some interactions and some information with some friends I was with (Majority Minged), including two Staff Members (1 Demoted), provided me with a sense of unease with feeling like I can play the game normally and rely on Staff for an available and open experience. So I decided to RDM one of my friends that kept RDMing everyone else, but then another person that I do know but was not connected fully with at the time attempted to counter me and kill me. I then killed them and got pulled into a sit where I complained, scolded and attempted to lecture the Owner (Imperial Knight) about how he has Staff that are incompetent and can't do their job correctly, with their pull pool for Staff having them choose someone with over fifty hours on GMod. If I may add on, I have only RDM'd TWO people on purpose, before that I accidentally killed the CA by mistaking them for a Citizen and deservicing 2 i1s' due to Trooper (Demoted Staff stated above) telling me in LOOC that I had permission to de-service assets/units on OTA/CCA. It took possibly over 10-20 minutes for them to get banned, with them getting the least harshest punishments, while I go away with a Permanent Ban. With all of that explained, I hope you understand.
  4. Server/platform: an.gg HL2RP
  5. Other information/evidence: N/A

Attachments

• face.png
    face.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 9
If my support to this appeal means something, I witnessed the entire situation yesterday.

One of the guys that he was playing (One of the ones mentioned in this appeal) was hopping on OTA and tried to RDM every other OWF that was in the scene and he defended himself by shooting back

About the staff situation Trooper was fully incompetent and not ready for the job (Today he has minged like hell in the server when no mod was on) and I understand the frustration he could have gone through with Trooper

All said I think this man should get a second chance to be honest, on DG he is possibly one of the best OTA members the server has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread