Format CP Whitelist Application Template (OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Applications are currently OPEN. The currently open positions are OfC x3.
A minimum requirement of 2,100 XP in-game is required.
In-game interaction and activity are a significant portion of the application's judgement.
Wait 1 week after denial to re-apply.

General Information

Discord Username:
Steam ID:
What rank are you applying for?:

Questions

Why are you applying for this position?:

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

What prior experience do you have in leadership positions? (Doesn’t have to specifically be HL2RP):

What kind of activity can we expect to see from you?:

Do you have a working microphone?:

Scenarios

You’re in the Nexus and an i4 comes up screaming in your face and insulting you. What would you do in that situation?:

An i3 is being non-cohesive on the radio, saying things like “idk lol” or “dude I just killed that citizen lmao”. How would you respond?:

During a patrol an i4 arrests someone for the incorrect charges. They don't seem to know what they're doing very well. How would you correct them?:

You’re a DcO and an OfC loses his temper and deservices a unit for a minor infraction, which is against our rules. How would you punish the OfC?:

You're leading a PT in RDC and hear a beep nearby followed by citizens shouting in code to each other. What do you order your PT to do and what are your next steps?:

A Necrotic outbreak is discovered by your PT and signs show it may already be out of containment of the area, what is your immediate response?:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread