Recent content by TheSilverDude

  1. TheSilverDude

    Combine Squad HUD

    +Support Adding the player's tagline is actually a really good idea! If not that, then perhaps make the outline dependant on the player's division? And why not both of those ideas?
  2. TheSilverDude

    💥

    💥
  3. TheSilverDude

    CWU Engineers are Infestation Control Unit Suggestion and Additions

    +Support This is overall a pretty cool suggestion. One thing to note though, I am pretty sure there is an actual Wrench melee weapon already, though it is contraband. Personally I don't understand why the pipe is legal but not the wrench
  4. TheSilverDude

    gotta make a drivable office chair e2

    gotta make a drivable office chair e2
  5. TheSilverDude

    How it feels to use Hammer

    How it feels to use Hammer
  6. TheSilverDude

    Kul's Character Request

    Just wanted to add, The E2 for LockOn is programmed with the rebel suit in mind. The E2 cannot be used to rebel without a suit, and the E2 cannot be used to hide the suit either. The E2 also cannot make the player invisible to others, it is programmed specifically NOT to do that, though the E2...
  7. TheSilverDude

    Other Rule suggestion: Vehicles

    I would genuinely take a bicycle over "no vehicles at all"
  8. TheSilverDude

    Combine and Rebel hand-held radios

    that's crazy
  9. TheSilverDude

    Combine and Rebel hand-held radios

    I believe since there is a relevant amount of silent players it'd then make sense for the radio (specifically for rebel) to also allow for /r to be used with, as to prevent players from being left out of conversation because they can't use mic.
  10. TheSilverDude

    This guy's fucking ballin'

    This guy's fucking ballin'
  11. TheSilverDude

    Combine and Rebel hand-held radios

    Mods when they get the 500th report of the day that someone is micspamming with the radio
  12. TheSilverDude

    To soon you can't just say it rexploded I'm still grieving Rex Splode's death in invincible

    To soon you can't just say it rexploded I'm still grieving Rex Splode's death in invincible
  13. TheSilverDude

    I | I I I I | I _

    I | I I I I | I _
  14. TheSilverDude

    I miss HL2RP, dude. I miss it a lot. I'll be back.

    I miss HL2RP, dude. I miss it a lot. I'll be back.
  15. TheSilverDude

    I fucking love this guy

    I fucking love this guy