Bio-Gel station doesn't fully restore Cremator's Health.

Dr_Pepper

HL2RP City Administrator
Dec 10, 2025
35
20
8
1. Description of the bug: When under 99 health/Integrity, the Bio-Gel station will only restore you to 100 HP. Despite that Cremator has 150 HP base stat. If you are above 100 Health example "127 Health" It'll still say "Your already at Full health" despite not being the full 150 HP.
2. Steps to reproduce the bug: Play Cremator. > Go under 100 or 99 HP/Integrity. > Use Bio-Gel station and it'll be set to 100 HP. > Use Bio-Gel station again and be given the same "Your already at Full health" text below.
3. Expected outcome vs outcome received: My Health as Cremator should be restored to 150, and not 100 every time. Which mean I have to IC ask sometimes a Helix for Medical as the Health kit will heal me to the full 150 Health.
4. Where and when the bug happened: HL2RP: Main server.
5. Screenshots/videos of the issue happening: I have pictures however the web page is glitched as of now not letting me upload attachments or pictures. I will I soon as it's working but even then, it can still be replicated without the pictures.
 

Users who are viewing this thread