Accepted CHEEKI-BREEKI_OfC app

Apr 15, 2024
General Information

Discord Username: cheekibreeki_
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84428978
What rank are you applying for?: OfC

Questions

Why are you applying for this position?:

I feel like server requires more low ranking supervisors and I personally believe my creativity, dedication, and understanding of roleplay and the faction will allow me to contribute meaningfully to the MPF and help it thrive.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

I believe you should choose me due to my strong leadership skills, attention to detail, and commitment and knowledge of the faction over the years of playing HL2RP as well as I believe I could be a good example for other low ranking units. This makes me an ideal candidate to enhance the immersive experience and contribute to the community's growth and success.

What prior experience do you have in leadership positions? (Doesn’t have to specifically be HL2RP):

I currently hold the ECHO ODL role in OTA have previously played as an OfC in the server and have played as an MPF in many other servers such as (impulse) DG, (CW) Exodius, Project Gaming, WN Nuevo Orden (Spanish server) and others that I cant currently remember.

What kind of activity can we expect to see from you?:

As I demonstrated with my time on the server you can expect to see consistent and proactive activity from me.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes.

Scenarios

You’re in the Nexus and an i4 comes up screaming in your face and insulting you. What would you do in that situation?:

I4 would recieve inmediate because of this non-tolerated conduct and warned one time before letting him go.
If the incident persists with the unit screaming or insulting any other UU members he will be marked autonomus and recalled back to HPR for a clean and safe prosecution.

An i3 is being non-cohesive on the radio, saying things like “idk lol” or “dude I just killed that citizen lmao”. How would you respond?:

I would call and warn the non-cohesive unit and teach him that this conduct is not allowed.
If the unit persists with this behaviour I will give a final warning before recalling the unit and marking him as defunct.

During a patrol an i4 arrests someone for the incorrect charges. They don't seem to know what they're doing very well. How would you correct them?:

Due to an i4 being the second lowest rank and most likely lacks experience and decision making I would first call him and change the charges and prison time of the now "inmate" while teaching the unit how citizens are to be prosecuted, also handing them the handbook so they can learn and improve as a MPF unit.
If the players looks new to this I would fully train him guiding him through the basic docs and call other low rankings for a non mandatory training so everyone who needs it can attend

You’re a DcO and an OfC loses his temper and deservices a unit for a minor infraction, which is against our rules. How would you punish the
OfC?:

I would first call the supervisor and ask for reason and explanation for the deservice of the unit.

If the reason for the "Execution" is a minor infraction I would demerit and depending on the circustances and scenario remove the supervisor whitelist, since hot headed supervisors are a no-go and are expected to act professionally as their role.

+1

I've played with him plenty of times and he shows himself as being fit for the role. He's professional and chill; I don't see why we shouldn't have him on the supervisory team.

Also he's literally ODL, he know his supervisor stuff and can translate it into Civil Protection Supervisory.

Reactions: CHEEKI-BREEKI_

Users who are viewing this thread