Keentadpole2457
HL2RP Trial Events Staff
Staff Team
City Admin
OTA APF
Events Team
HELIX-1
Helix Program
[AN] Member
- Mar 26, 2026
- 8
- 1
- 1
General Information
Discord Username: Chill Boy / keentadpole2457
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:889367015
What rank are you applying for? Overwatch Captain/OvC
Are you currently in a known rebel group? No.
Are you currently a supervisor within civil protection? No.
General Questions
Do you have a microphone? Not required: Yes.
Why should we pick you over other candidates? You may write whatever you wish in order to convince us that you should be whitelisted. You might want to include experience, superior qualities, what we might be able to expect from your etc. Essentially sell yourself, make us pick you.
I should be chosen due to my knowledge of the combine as a whole and their inner workings, I can role play at high level's. I am also highly active within the server, I would be available more then others. I am a good leader due to my knowledge and I can guide my team to victory, I can give them good info and tips during or before encounters/fights. I have been playing for a long time and I have almost 15000 XP.
Specific Questions
An OWS is 10 codes, as a supervisor what do you do?
It would depend on the current circumstance. If we are on active deployment I will ask them to suspend and keep a mental note of it until we are at a safe location. If we are in the nexus or in an outpost I would ask them to suspend in character, then inform them in LOOC that O.T.A do not use the 10 codes, it is one of the things that makes us different from civil protection. And that we use code words, then I would give them the hand book and request them to read it on their own time.
A EOW is speaking to a citizen, it seems like casual chit-chat, as a supervisor what do you do?
I would tell them to remove themselves from the location and to ripcord to my vector. Then I would (In character) Warn them cognitive dissonance will not be tolerated. Then in LOOC I would inform them that it goes against our handbook and our character, I would then request for them to not do it again and to remember our rules while on the role.
You are a lone asset on a patrol, you see a rebel run inside a building, the building has no other exits or entrances, there are other assets active. What do you do?
I would move to a safer zone, then I would report the incursion in TAC-2 and would request more assets to my vector. I would then hold my position until the assets arrive, then Under my lead or their ST lead, We would sterilize the zone, If they are in a zone I can not access without authorization, I would ripcord to the nearest checkpoint or to the nexus. Then I would report it in TAC-1 for CCA.
An EOW asset is purposefully going out onto plaza and refusing to listen to orders, as a supervisor what do you do?
I would Request one last time for the EOW to return to the nexus or be amputated. If they do not follow, I would report in TAC-1 comm's that there is a rouge EOW and to amputate on sight as they are a risk to the civic populace and to us. Then I would report it this out of character in F3 and let the staff member handle it from there. I would also note their steam ID and user so that I may speak to the rest of the supervisors about the event and what our course of action should be.
An i1 unit runs up to you and start screaming at you because you had let them die, as a supervisor what do you do?
I would request in LOOC that they stop meta gaming, as their death is not known by their "new" Character. I would then report to a active CCA supervisor that an i1 is acting out of place and should be handled. If there is no active supervisor I will ask them to stop and will inform them if they don't I will report them to their supervisors.
A CA is being un-cohesive, speaking none approved languages and spreading anti-combine propaganda, what do you do?
I will first request to them in TAC-4 to make more cohesive broadcast's and if they fail to they will be punished. If they are to continue I will then move to their vector and arrest them. Then I will take them to the interrogation room for scare tactics. If that fails, I will request one unit to assist me in amputated the rouge CA, as we can not let their words inflict the civic populace.
Before the city can be returned to civil from Judgement waiver, what must CCA await for from OTA?
OTA must preform a QZ/sewers/OZ sweep and contain whatever infection remains within there and report the sector is sterile.
You are an OvC and condition Alpha is called by an ODL, what do you do?
I would radio in TAC-3 that a code Alpha is in progress and all units are to ripcord to the ODL's position. Then I would proceed with a headcount of my Stabilization team.
You are leading a OZ with 2 other assets when suddenly you hear 3 anti-citizens speaking to eachother inside a small house and they haven't heard you approach. How would you deal with this situation?
I would call out in TAC-3 once that we are on code Midnight-zero, then I would ping the door and stack up. I would request one of my units to plant a SLAM on the door and the other to ready a flash bouncer. I would then inject with my ST and amputate any activity. Then I would sweep the rest of the building with my ST and call sundown upon sector sterilization. then, to move out of the building and continue OZ sweep.
A Jury unit reports there is an active rogue inside a known rebel outpost on the Storm System. What do you do in this situation?
I would prepare a shadow raid with an ST. Then inform over TAC-1 that an ST is moving into the storm system for a shadow raid on a rouge. When we move in I would guide my ST safely through the zone and attempt to amputate the rouge asset. On amputation of said rouge asset I would then inform my ST that we are on code alpha and would ripcord with them to the nexus.
Discord Username: Chill Boy / keentadpole2457
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:889367015
What rank are you applying for? Overwatch Captain/OvC
Are you currently in a known rebel group? No.
Are you currently a supervisor within civil protection? No.
General Questions
Do you have a microphone? Not required: Yes.
Why should we pick you over other candidates? You may write whatever you wish in order to convince us that you should be whitelisted. You might want to include experience, superior qualities, what we might be able to expect from your etc. Essentially sell yourself, make us pick you.
I should be chosen due to my knowledge of the combine as a whole and their inner workings, I can role play at high level's. I am also highly active within the server, I would be available more then others. I am a good leader due to my knowledge and I can guide my team to victory, I can give them good info and tips during or before encounters/fights. I have been playing for a long time and I have almost 15000 XP.
Specific Questions
An OWS is 10 codes, as a supervisor what do you do?
It would depend on the current circumstance. If we are on active deployment I will ask them to suspend and keep a mental note of it until we are at a safe location. If we are in the nexus or in an outpost I would ask them to suspend in character, then inform them in LOOC that O.T.A do not use the 10 codes, it is one of the things that makes us different from civil protection. And that we use code words, then I would give them the hand book and request them to read it on their own time.
A EOW is speaking to a citizen, it seems like casual chit-chat, as a supervisor what do you do?
I would tell them to remove themselves from the location and to ripcord to my vector. Then I would (In character) Warn them cognitive dissonance will not be tolerated. Then in LOOC I would inform them that it goes against our handbook and our character, I would then request for them to not do it again and to remember our rules while on the role.
You are a lone asset on a patrol, you see a rebel run inside a building, the building has no other exits or entrances, there are other assets active. What do you do?
I would move to a safer zone, then I would report the incursion in TAC-2 and would request more assets to my vector. I would then hold my position until the assets arrive, then Under my lead or their ST lead, We would sterilize the zone, If they are in a zone I can not access without authorization, I would ripcord to the nearest checkpoint or to the nexus. Then I would report it in TAC-1 for CCA.
An EOW asset is purposefully going out onto plaza and refusing to listen to orders, as a supervisor what do you do?
I would Request one last time for the EOW to return to the nexus or be amputated. If they do not follow, I would report in TAC-1 comm's that there is a rouge EOW and to amputate on sight as they are a risk to the civic populace and to us. Then I would report it this out of character in F3 and let the staff member handle it from there. I would also note their steam ID and user so that I may speak to the rest of the supervisors about the event and what our course of action should be.
An i1 unit runs up to you and start screaming at you because you had let them die, as a supervisor what do you do?
I would request in LOOC that they stop meta gaming, as their death is not known by their "new" Character. I would then report to a active CCA supervisor that an i1 is acting out of place and should be handled. If there is no active supervisor I will ask them to stop and will inform them if they don't I will report them to their supervisors.
A CA is being un-cohesive, speaking none approved languages and spreading anti-combine propaganda, what do you do?
I will first request to them in TAC-4 to make more cohesive broadcast's and if they fail to they will be punished. If they are to continue I will then move to their vector and arrest them. Then I will take them to the interrogation room for scare tactics. If that fails, I will request one unit to assist me in amputated the rouge CA, as we can not let their words inflict the civic populace.
Before the city can be returned to civil from Judgement waiver, what must CCA await for from OTA?
OTA must preform a QZ/sewers/OZ sweep and contain whatever infection remains within there and report the sector is sterile.
You are an OvC and condition Alpha is called by an ODL, what do you do?
I would radio in TAC-3 that a code Alpha is in progress and all units are to ripcord to the ODL's position. Then I would proceed with a headcount of my Stabilization team.
You are leading a OZ with 2 other assets when suddenly you hear 3 anti-citizens speaking to eachother inside a small house and they haven't heard you approach. How would you deal with this situation?
I would call out in TAC-3 once that we are on code Midnight-zero, then I would ping the door and stack up. I would request one of my units to plant a SLAM on the door and the other to ready a flash bouncer. I would then inject with my ST and amputate any activity. Then I would sweep the rest of the building with my ST and call sundown upon sector sterilization. then, to move out of the building and continue OZ sweep.
A Jury unit reports there is an active rogue inside a known rebel outpost on the Storm System. What do you do in this situation?
I would prepare a shadow raid with an ST. Then inform over TAC-1 that an ST is moving into the storm system for a shadow raid on a rouge. When we move in I would guide my ST safely through the zone and attempt to amputate the rouge asset. On amputation of said rouge asset I would then inform my ST that we are on code alpha and would ripcord with them to the nexus.