CWU System and Static Propping

So basically what I’m suggesting is having the work force have something like a director that employee people or runs a organisation in city’s for example I was talking to moderator sheriff about me possibly being a high ranking cwu worker that would employee working class citizens to run stores that would have all types of genre for example medical stores bars restaurants tool stores general stores food stores the list goes on and higher ups would be in charge of them while you would have employees that would work there getting payed

this would fix the job shortage in the server also making CWU a more popular role to be used as most people in the server ( currently as of July ) are civs with no purpose CPs just guarding stuff like normal which is good or ppl who open stores that last around a hour because they have to log of and have no real way of permanently opening their store and working their this is also why I’m insisting on adding certain people the use of Static props and text screens making permeant stores that people could work at for example-

A CWU governor/director (whatever it is called) has access to static props and makes a general tool store he has advertisements out for citizens wondering if they would like a job as a store clerk at a tool store once he finds a candidate he employes them they then sell goods to civilians and depending on what store it is they might possibly even provide goods to the combine this could also give element for criminal activity honest activity ect for example players could use having a job as a store clerk to their advantage by possibly stealing supplies however is you are to steal without a Admin/moderates permission is not allowed the reason this is is as we don’t want players abusing that fact! At the end of their shift profit is put into a box and they are payed whenever the workers pay Shechdule is!

I do have so much more to talk about here as I’m a way better speaker than a typer I have also ran my own HL2RP server before and I have previous experience in leadership roles management ect and I’m overall rather creative with this stuff lol! I have also attached a dummy sketch for this forum here if anyone wants to check it out!!!

Thank you -noiseyyyy

Attachments

• IMG_7119.png
    IMG_7119.png
    630.3 KB · Views: 8
I think we could incorporate some sort of permit-authorizing member of the CWU workforce in tandem with a more robust property ownership system.

I think we could incorporate some sort of permit-authorizing member of the CWU workforce in tandem with a more robust property ownership system.

Yup i really wanna rework this idea because tryki is doing his own big ass multi suggestion shi rn and i wanna rework this just so i can make it more clear for people! and so he can get his CWU shit right cause i looked at it and its a tad off Commercial workers Dont make food!!! (well really it depends on their speciality)

Users who are viewing this thread