Accepted Fenrir's SqL application

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Information

Discord Username: nicwtf
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:623102552
What rank are you applying for?: SqL

Questions

Why are you applying for this position?: I enjoy playing Civil Protection and I've been a supervisor on other servers and had enjoyed my time there.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I have experience and have knowledge of the terminology. I've been OfC for a really long time on other servers and I believe there is time for a higher rank than OfC. I'm more than capable to handle a rank like SqL.

What prior experience do you have in leadership positions? (Doesn’t have to specifically be HL2RP): (Nova Aurora - 80% basically OfC) - (Vanilla - OfC) - (SilvRP - OfC)

What kind of activity can we expect to see from you?: I live in NA, Eastern time. I'm usually on at 4:00 PM (EST) to 10:00 PM. Weekends I'm usually on for about the entire day.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, my mic functions perfectly fine.

Scenarios

You’re in nexus and an i4 comes up screaming in your face and insulting you. What would you do in that situation?: I would tell him to suspend two times, then if he persists then I would tell him to face the wall and re-educate him with my stunstick. After I would tell him to suspend from any other non-cohesive behavior.

An i3 is being non-cohesive on the radio, saying things like “idk lol” or “dude I just killed that citizen lmao”. How would you respond?: To suspend using words like such, and would re-educate if he persists. I would make sure he remains cohesive.

During a patrol an i4 arrests someone for the incorrect charges. They don't seem to know what they're doing very well. How would you correct them?: I would tell him what charges he should've been given, and would give him the handbook after the patrol is over. If he doesn't understand the charges I would go through them if I have the time to.

Extra Scenario

You’re a DcO and an OfC loses his temper and deservices a unit for a minor infraction, which is against our rules. How would you punish the OfC?: If there is a higher rank than me online, I would get him to meet me with the OfC at an area in the Nexus. Then I would decide the punishment for the OfC and I would be leaning more towards a re-education and a lesson for him to keep his temper and make sure his deservicement is rightful. If the unit was doing fine prior to the mistake noticed by the OfC, it would be a deservicement. Accidents like that aren't left unnoticed if I were to witness it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread