Not open for further replies.

hl2lover

Apr 13, 2024
General Information

Discord Username: hl2lover
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:580927445
What rank are you applying for?: SeC

Questions

Why are you applying for this position?: Cause i want to whip the CP's back into shape, i've seen em ingame and they're just combat crouchin n stuff, i also have experience, im an SqL on DeepGaming.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: As i've already said, i have experience and i have alot of time on my hands. i know how to lead and how to fight.

What prior experience do you have in leadership positions? (Doesn’t have to specifically be HL2RP): SqL on DG thats about all that i can remember

What kind of activity can we expect to see from you?: I'd be on for a few hours every day.

Do you have a working microphone?: No.

Scenarios

You’re in nexus and an i4 comes up screaming in your face and insulting you. What would you do in that situation?: I would give them a single warning to cut it out, if they refuse i would deservice them and possible blacklist them for a week depending on what they say.

An i3 is being non-cohesive on the radio, saying things like “idk lol” or “dude I just killed that citizen lmao”. How would you respond?: I'd give them a warning to cut it out, if they dont i'd call them into the nexus, scold and re-educate them. If they continue i would increase the punishment to a possible blacklist.

During a patrol an i4 arrests someone for the incorrect charges. They don't seem to know what they're doing very well. How would you correct them?: I would send them the handbook, helping them out with the charges, i would also try and let the civilian go.

You’re a DcO and an OfC loses his temper and deservices a unit for a minor infraction, which is against our rules. How would you punish the OfC?: I would pull the OfC aside, confronting them and asking them why they did it, if the reason is valid i would let them off with a re-education, if it was an invalid reason i would demote them, as the combine do not need hotheaded supervisors.

Reactions: thrumboweey
+1
well-formatted application, and well thought out with the scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread