Not open for further replies.

Hot Milk

Overwatch OVC
Apr 15, 2024
General Information
Discord Username: hottermilk_
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:230477838
What rank are you applying for?: Any SV Rank that is available in the OTA

Are you currently in a known rebel group? : Yes, i am in deep gaming, TFA and Renegades combined into one rebel group, known as TFR, which im leading it.

Are you currently a supervisor within civil protection? : Yes in deep gaming im an SQL, more known as Line 6, also known to be CO Lead in the MPF of europe. (If proof is needed, im happy to give it)

General Questions
Do you have a microphone? Not required : Yes i do, i use it a lot.

Why should we pick you over other candidates? You may write whatever you wish in order to convince us that you should be whitelisted. You might want to include experience, superior qualities, what we might be able to expect from your etc. Essentially sell yourself, make us pick you. : I have a lot of knowledge within the handbooks, rules, how to lead units, both cp and ota, not to mention i can write documents when needed, combat wise i'm quite good.

Specific Questions
An OWS is 10 codes, as a supervisor what do you do? : I'd pull them aside, tell them to suspend, if they are a new unit to OTA, i'd teach them where to find the handbook, what we use, and when to use it.

A EOW is speaking to a citizen, it seems like casual chit-chat, as a supervisor what do you do? : I pull the unit aside, give them a verbal warning, if they continue to talk to the citizen, id tell them to stop again and move them to a different given duty, if the unit continues, defunction is imminent.

You are a lone asset on a patrol, you see a rebel run inside a building, the building has no other exits or entrances, there are other assets active. What do you do? : If it is JW, i'd radio it in first, get an ST Ready, tell them to get in breaching positions depending on what kind of unit's i have, pushing one at a time so we do not get stuck at the door way, finding the rebel, and amputating them without a single thought, reporting in as one hostile amputated. But if we pushed in, and both of my assets have been expired, i'd stop the push with my remaining unit, moving back outside, reporting that we have a "Jackpot" in progress, getting more unit's depending on how many hostiles are seen, or reported inside.

An EOW asset is purposefully going out onto plaza and refusing to listen to orders, as a supervisor what do you do? : Simple, place a waypoint for them to move to nexus, if they do not respond, mark them as an autonomous unit.

An i1 unit runs up to you and start screaming at you because you had let them die, as a supervisor what do you do? : Staying silent is the best option, if they have died, that's a rule break of NLR, if there is a CP SV around, id report it in.

A CA is being un-cohesive, speaking none approved languages and spreading anti-combine propaganda, what do you do? : First, i'd tell them to stop, on the radio, meaning that's they're first warning, if they continue, id go to the office and tell them to stop again, that will be they're second warning, if they continue with that amputation will be given out to the CA member, and reported in on the radio for what exact reason, if any unit's ask why? I'd simple reply "Disregard, mentally unfit for the job" continuing my duties.

Before the city can be returned to civil from Judgement waiver, what must CCA await for from OTA? : Condition Alpha, OTA need to report the city is sundown and then move in for code alpha, after all OTA have been accounted for, returning back to STABLE.

You are an OvC and condition Alpha is called by an ODL, what do you do? : Move towards condition alpha, after arriving, stand there in division lines and do not speak nor move after accounted for. after stable is called go back to normal duties.

The city is in Civil, however you see a bunch of civilians running across Plaza catwalk and you are located on the catwalks opposite next to the gate. As a supervisor what do you do? : Call it in, for CP's to handle it, before hand i'd check how they got in, either by EMP, or possible rogue, or a hostile within the area, amputating the civilians will be needed if i have a clear viscon on them, but if not, sending a unit there is my best bet, if both of my choices are out of the question, then i'd prioritize amputating the civilians, then checking out how they've got in.

Last edited:
although I like some of your answers on this app, I'd like to see a bit more detail and explanation of your course of action into some others for example this one:

"A CA is being un-cohesive, speaking none approved languages and spreading anti-combine propaganda, what do you do?"

As well as in the last question as OTA are allowed to be clamping both plaza catwalks meaning that you could take action and move apart from reporting it in and let CPs handle the situation.
Also taking into consideration here that the only way to go up to the plaza catwalks is via
combine doors meaning that those civilians must have had help from someone with a EMP device or they have one, meaning that you should be a lot more cautions on this scenario. (as shown in the picture)
1717340202970.png

This makes me think you took inspiration from other apps and but the context completely changes since it's a new map.

If you make an edit to change some of the answers I'll be happy to give you my support for this app.

CHEEKI-BREEKI_ | LDR.FIST-0

Reactions: Hot Milk
Instead of just saying +1 or -1, I'm gonna say the positives of your application, and the negatives of your application.

- Your grammar and situation handling was for the most part pretty alright, I also like your response on the 5th scenario question, very professional response.

- There are some parts on this application that need editing, an example is on the last question, seeing a group of civilians on the plaza catwalks you have to ask yourself a question, who let them in, was it themselves? Or was it a rebel with a gun planning to disorientate you.

Other than that, your application seems very put together, and you definitely deserve a shot at OTA SV.

OvC STAB-15/ Hylix

Hi, I'm gonna yap about everything you got on here

-About the chit-chat one, You are taking it correctly but defunction after 1 verbal warning seems kind of wrong. I don't know how OTA does it, but I would give them a verbal and then a strike.

-The way you described with the i1 issue is probably the best answer, and if there is an i1 screaming at you. Tell them to backup and remain cohesive with a very clear warning, If they don't report them to an SV and they'll get it fixed. If seqelb doesn't want you doing that it's ok, but if a CP is doing that you have all right to warn them.

Alright, I'm done yapping. everything on your app looks nice. You seem like a competent unit with a brain, unlike some (victor-7) but overall you've earned my respect.

+1
i'm joking hylix, you're cool :)

Hi, I'm gonna yap about everything you got on here

-About the chit-chat one, You are taking it correctly but defunction after 1 verbal warning seems kind of wrong. I don't know how OTA does it, but I would give them a verbal and then a strike.

-The way you described with the i1 issue is probably the best answer, and if there is an i1 screaming at you. Tell them to backup and remain cohesive with a very clear warning, If they don't report them to an SV and they'll get it fixed. If seqelb doesn't want you doing that it's ok, but if a CP is doing that you have all right to warn them.

Alright, I'm done yapping. everything on your app looks nice. You seem like a competent unit with a brain, unlike some (victor-7) but overall you've earned my respect.

+1
i'm joking hylix, you're cool :)

Thank you for telling me all of this, i've looked at all of the given point out's and i've edited it more firmly, if anything sticks out. Do tell me.

I like the edits and the detail you put in the answers, you got my support on the app and I think you deserve a shot as a OTA supervisor.
One thing to point out is that OTA punishments should be harsher for both CA (since anti-combine propaganda means hes a rogue) and the EOW chit-chatting to the citizen is completelly forbiden.

I like the edits and the detail you put in the answers, you got my support on the app and I think you deserve a shot as a OTA supervisor.
One thing to point out is that OTA punishments should be harsher for both CA (since anti-combine propaganda means hes a rogue) and the EOW chit-chatting to the citizen is completelly forbiden.

Thank you for the point out, I'm currently using my knowledge from a different server. So some things may be different. But I can change that simply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread