Not open for further replies.

Jonahfoxy

Apr 18, 2024
General Information

Discord Username: JonahFoxyDaNoob
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:584402662
What rank are you applying for?: Ofc

Questions

Why are you applying for this position?: Cause, I wanna help by being on more then the other Ofcs and help other civil protection units with issues or questions.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: Cause, I am a hard worker and I'm going to help out our current system and introduce new players to the civil protection team with a good image. but if needed i will be strict if considering the city code. I will try my best!

What prior experience do you have in leadership positions? (Doesn’t have to specifically be HL2RP): well my experience has come from many things; my friend group, Impulse vanilla, I play strategic games which help me better myself, i also got some experience from tf2 i may not be good at pvp but i sure can hatch a good suprize attack

What kind of activity can we expect to see from you?: The best of the best; Helping my fellow units to a great path, And making the force great.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Scenarios

You’re in nexus and an i4 comes up screaming in your face and insulting you. What would you do in that situation?: I tell them to stop and if they don't I threaten them with de-service. If they don't quit afterwards I de-service them.

An i3 is being non-cohesive on the radio, saying things like “idk lol” or “dude I just killed that citizen lmao”. How would you respond?: I tell them to stop using the radio wrong and i tell them to meet me and i tell him how to use the radio properly.

During a patrol an i4 arrests someone for the incorrect charges. They don't seem to know what they're doing very well. How would you correct them?: I tell them thats the wrong charges and tell him the correct ones, I then ask him if he has seen the handbook. If not I give him the link, and run him down on what is right and what's isn't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread