Other Loyalty system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the concept of "Types" or tiers of loyalists, but I strongly oppose the following points:

1. Giving loyalty points for turning in contraband: This is a bad idea because people will start going directly to restricted areas to loot illegal items, effectively adding to the looting system.

2. Assisting civil protection in general: This is also a bad idea, as interfering with civil protection typically results in getting yourself killed or at the very least, annoying them by getting in their way. The only feasible method would be to provide intelligence to civil protection.

3. Awarding loyalty points: Generally, loyalty points should be given for role-playing scenarios, such as workshifts.

I agree with the concept of "Types" or tiers of loyalists, but I strongly oppose the following points:

1. Giving loyalty points for turning in contraband: This is a bad idea because people will start going directly to restricted areas to loot illegal items, effectively adding to the looting system.

2. Assisting civil protection in general: This is also a bad idea, as interfering with civil protection typically results in getting yourself killed or at the very least, annoying them by getting in their way. The only feasible method would be to provide intelligence to civil protection.

3. Awarding loyalty points: Generally, loyalty points should be given for role-playing scenarios, such as workshifts.
1 and 2 i definitely agree with and i would definitely add them to a future idea!

and yes i do agree with number 3 but i do believe all other ways of gaining loyalty points on the list should be took into consideration as well as if you were to say report a known anti civilian or if you were to generally provide useful info to the combine it would be a big let-down to civilians to get no reward! yes i will say adding workshifts and what not to the list would be a good addition!

so i do agree with you but on number three it kind of restricts the amount of ways loyalty points could be gained is all im trying to say.

I love the idea of having more passive and interactive rewards for loyalty, though I agree with Tryki they should not get many if any points for contra as they can loot it and do it. I would however give them points for informing MPF of anti-civil activity; MPF should hold them there and ID check as well as evidence check with their presence to see if they’re lying though.

I love the idea of having more passive and interactive rewards for loyalty, though I agree with Tryki they should not get many if any points for contra as they can loot it and do it. I would however give them points for informing MPF of anti-civil activity; MPF should hold them there and ID check as well as evidence check with their presence to see if they’re lying though.
1720725590447.png

i totally agree :>

i like this idea. also let me add something to this so how about we make it that your rations are affected by your loyalty points. for example: lets say you have 10 loyalty points you get standard rations now what if you had 50 loyalty points you get the loyalist ration, now lets say you had 9 or lower loyalty points you dont get a ration. this is so citizens to think twice about doing something bad. it makes the game pretty harsh if we do that but this is just a suggestion to a suggestion so i dont think this will go far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noiseyboi322
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread