Multiple Suggestion Thread

Apr 29, 2024
Hello,

As what I would consider a fan of the server, I wanted to list some things I feel would positively benefit the server. Of course, not all of these are able to be done or may be already discussed.

- Whitelisted i4-i1. I have had many MPF agree with me, even DvLs, that we should whitelist ground ranks especially a ground leader such as i1. We have players who farm afk with no one on for XP, or transfer, and then immediately cause havoc/disarray within the MPF and the server. While it's not a huge deal nor a common occurrence at the moment; it causes actually knowledgeable units to be subject to authority of otherwise possibly trolling players, causes Officers to doubt even their ground leader i1's capabilities, and it causes confusion on who exactly is doing well and who is capable of their rank's responsibilities. Only currently whitelisted and applied officers should stay their rank imo, so anyone OfC and above.

- Scanners. GRID just repairs cameras and it costs money to build a checkpoint, so scanners would be a way they can benefit MPF without spawning something once or repairing cameras and also allows them to sweep for inoperable cameras or moving rebels. With how strong rebels can be at max tier gear I think this gives MPF a benefit by providing intel only they can get.

- Updated Overwatch models. We have HD ones we could use, there's also tactical versions of the Overwatch that fit a transitional period between the excessively independent and customized Overwatch from Alyx to their more factory-manufactured and robotic future composition present in HL2. This is not my area of course to control, THIS IS MY OPINION, and plans could be under way. I would never undermine any lead on their faction I just make this appeal to discuss/suggest it.

- MPF ration increase. You currently get near the same if not the same "hunger filling" from the food on your MPF as your civi, at least I do, which does not reflect the difference in quality of food. This could already be underway, I don't want to overbear anyone.

This is my bulk of suggestions from chatting and playing, again I don't want to anger anyone or cause any issues seeming demanding or such- this is just my opinion and I enjoy playing with you all now as it is. I also like the setup and current leaders we have of Overwatch and I know they are capable so most of this has probably already been thrown in the ring. Thank you for reading and have a good day, feel free to reply with anything you want to add of course.

MPF
-Whitelisted I1s and MAYBE i2s should be added to avoid completely new players to hl2rp that visit the server xp farm and get the MP7 they all desire from UNION.

-Scanners I dont think are a thing to prioritize but still good addition to have.

OTA

-About the OTA models I have also suggested the HD versions for OWS/EOW on the leadership OTA discord and I think it's a thing already on the way. Transition period OTA are currently in use for ODL rank (Divisional Leads) the ones shown in the picture below
1715900144776.png

If there is one more thing that I would add to this is change OWC model to not look like a standard Elite unit and add another model with something that distiguishes the commander from others. (Since Elite models are currently in use for SENTINEL and it will most likely be used when EGAs are a thing)

CHEEKI-BREEKI_ | OVC

Hello,

As what I would consider a fan of the server, I wanted to list some things I feel would positively benefit the server. Of course, not all of these are able to be done or may be already discussed.

- Whitelisted i4-i1. I have had many MPF agree with me, even DvLs, that we should whitelist ground ranks especially a ground leader such as i1. We have players who farm afk with no one on for XP, or transfer, and then immediately cause havoc/disarray within the MPF and the server. While it's not a huge deal nor a common occurrence at the moment; it causes actually knowledgeable units to be subject to authority of otherwise possibly trolling players, causes Officers to doubt even their ground leader i1's capabilities, and it causes confusion on who exactly is doing well and who is capable of their rank's responsibilities. Only currently whitelisted and applied officers should stay their rank imo, so anyone OfC and above.

- Scanners. GRID just repairs cameras and it costs money to build a checkpoint, so scanners would be a way they can benefit MPF without spawning something once or repairing cameras and also allows them to sweep for inoperable cameras or moving rebels. With how strong rebels can be at max tier gear I think this gives MPF a benefit by providing intel only they can get.

- Updated Overwatch models. We have HD ones we could use, there's also tactical versions of the Overwatch that fit a transitional period between the excessively independent and customized Overwatch from Alyx to their more factory-manufactured and robotic future composition present in HL2. This is not my area of course to control, THIS IS MY OPINION, and plans could be under way. I would never undermine any lead on their faction I just make this appeal to discuss/suggest it.

- MPF ration increase. You currently get near the same if not the same "hunger filling" from the food on your MPF as your civi, at least I do, which does not reflect the difference in quality of food. This could already be underway, I don't want to overbear anyone.

This is my bulk of suggestions from chatting and playing, again I don't want to anger anyone or cause any issues seeming demanding or such- this is just my opinion and I enjoy playing with you all now as it is. I also like the setup and current leaders we have of Overwatch and I know they are capable so most of this has probably already been thrown in the ring. Thank you for reading and have a good day, feel free to reply with anything you want to add of course.
- I agree regarding whitelisting ground unit ranks but it should be i2-i1 and at the discretion of DvL+

- Regarding Grid I fully agree

- Regarding overwatch models I think making the OWS/EOW models HD are not priority but are a quality of life change

- Regarding rations, rations for CCA give more credits and the sustenance give replenishes their health to full which personally I think is fair enough. However this is the same for citizens regarding food. They are given full sustenance as well.

MPF
-Whitelisted I1s and MAYBE i2s should be added to avoid completely new players to hl2rp that visit the server xp farm and get the MP7 they all desire from UNION.

-Scanners I dont think are a thing to prioritize but still good addition to have.

OTA

-About the OTA models I have also suggested the HD versions for OWS/EOW on the leadership OTA discord and I think it's a thing already on the way. Transition period OTA are currently in use for ODL rank (Divisional Leads) the ones shown in the picture below
View attachment 290

If there is one more thing that I would add to this is change OWC model to not look like a standard Elite unit and add another model with something that distiguishes the commander from others. (Since Elite models are currently in use for SENTINEL and it will most likely be used when EGAs are a thing)

CHEEKI-BREEKI_ | OVC
- Regarding CCA I agree

- Regarding OTA HD models for EOW/OWS i agree however we would need to find some as the transition period OTA are used for ODL and they make since since they are so much bigger and look better armed.

- OWC model I agree with however again it is not urgent and for now is good enough

- Regarding SENTINEL I agree, I can not speak for the upper administration, however I really would love to see SENTINEL replaced for ELITE/KING and be known as a whitelist EGA division

I would honestly make your own suggestion for this
I mean your probably right but.. it is a multi-thread suggestion and for sure will garner a lot of attention from the rest of the community especially UA

Moved to the Planned forum, some of the items mentioned in this post are planned to be implemented. Some have already been implemented, such as the new HD OTA models. Feel free to keep discussing these ideas here

Users who are viewing this thread