(Once again) Models for OTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2024
I wanted to suggest this since its the updated (1.3) version of the combine pack the server uses and it comes with new models that would fit more the server in my opinion.
I have also received feedback on the current models and how they fit on the map so thats why im putting this up.

I will post this 3 from said combine pack that I strongly believe would fit the atmosfere of the server.

1721220070394.png1721220086871.png

1721220962832.png

1721220332745.png 1721220341605.png

1721221024870.png

1721220694722.png 1721220707107.png
1721220828062.png

This models could be used to remplace some of the supervisory ranks such as OvC or LDR.

MODEL PACK:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2277113992

CHEEKI-BREEKI_ | ODL.FIST-0

Reactions: Tryki999
-support

In my opinion, models like these may not be the best fit. Focusing on a single faction has its drawbacks. As I mentioned in my suggestion, the server should first decide on a visual direction. Management can then better evaluate the value of additional model suggestions.
I'm more so saying that the visual direction of the server should be decided first before choosing what models to pick.

To note I also not believe models really fit the atmosfere of the server more so the map, which is problem if trying to change maps.

-support

In my opinion, models like these may not be the best fit. Focusing on a single faction has its drawbacks. As I mentioned in my suggestion, the server should first decide on a visual direction. Management can then better evaluate the value of additional model suggestions.
I'm more so saying that the visual direction of the server should be decided first before choosing what models to pick.

To note I also not believe models really fit the atmosfere of the server more so the map, which is problem if trying to change maps.

This suggestions are more of a long term thing in my opinion so management gets ideas to work with (for example the planned section that has suggestions that have been posted for long time). I understand that management has more important stuff to work with rn and I mainly focus my suggestions on the faction I am partially leading. What I want to say it is not a DEMAND its just a suggestion like others we had for example the CPs or civi model changes and clothing stuff.

Having the woodsland cammuflage on a such a dark city map doesnt really fit in my opinion, comparing them to this models that have a more "Uniform" look with their plane colors would fit a lot more.

I like the additional models and believe it looks better than what we currently have. I agree with cheeki in that this is good for long term plans, if we have multiple proposals and ideas to think about especially from someone very high up in OTA command, we get a better idea of what people want. Allows us to see what other model ideas we have match with this; in correlation to what tryki said about needing to make sure they match others. We do not know what to match without having models to compare.

I also do not like some of our current OTA camo models but that’s me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread