Discord Username: pita the spy (#save TF2 Valve)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:641159893
General questions:
Why do you wish to apply for APF? : I think I would be of great use if on APF.
What do you think APF represents? : APF is more of a support that suppreses the enemy and gives opening for the squad to move in, APF is alsow great at croud controle and area denile.
Do you think you can bring anything new to the division? : Yes, I have great experience as a combine unit as well as a suppresion unit wich would make me suited for the job.
Deployment scenario: (please explain as detailed as you can what would you do as an APF unit in the following circumstance)
Map- i17
You are deployed as an ST lead alongside 4 other interlocked assets: 1 MACE 2 ECHOs equipped with AR2s and 1 ECHO with an MP7.
You are displaced on an OZ sweep and begin approaching the doorway leading to OZ-2 when you realize a group of up to 7 rebels have established a foothold in OZ-2 and have created a killzone within said transfer hallway. It is also reported that they have a confirmed sniper on top of one of the 2 warehouses. Your ST has been tasked with clearing out the sector with minimal losses, failure is non-negotiable. How will you proceed? (Keep in mind, you are leading the ST and have full control over your interlocked assets) : Knowking that ther is a sniper and where he is, I tell my ST to move in when I start fiering. After that, I will procide to suppres the enemy sniper, when my squad will be near the rebel position I will task the ST to trow in a flashbang and a smouk. After that, I would task mace to move in first, 2 ECHOs with ARs to move in second, and the ECHO with MP7 to cover the shadows. If I will see that the sniper has moved and no longer makes me not able to move in, I would move in and assist the unit that are already pushing in.
Do you understand that any misconduct within the division can lead to your removal? : affirmative
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:641159893
General questions:
Why do you wish to apply for APF? : I think I would be of great use if on APF.
What do you think APF represents? : APF is more of a support that suppreses the enemy and gives opening for the squad to move in, APF is alsow great at croud controle and area denile.
Do you think you can bring anything new to the division? : Yes, I have great experience as a combine unit as well as a suppresion unit wich would make me suited for the job.
Deployment scenario: (please explain as detailed as you can what would you do as an APF unit in the following circumstance)
Map- i17
You are deployed as an ST lead alongside 4 other interlocked assets: 1 MACE 2 ECHOs equipped with AR2s and 1 ECHO with an MP7.
You are displaced on an OZ sweep and begin approaching the doorway leading to OZ-2 when you realize a group of up to 7 rebels have established a foothold in OZ-2 and have created a killzone within said transfer hallway. It is also reported that they have a confirmed sniper on top of one of the 2 warehouses. Your ST has been tasked with clearing out the sector with minimal losses, failure is non-negotiable. How will you proceed? (Keep in mind, you are leading the ST and have full control over your interlocked assets) : Knowking that ther is a sniper and where he is, I tell my ST to move in when I start fiering. After that, I will procide to suppres the enemy sniper, when my squad will be near the rebel position I will task the ST to trow in a flashbang and a smouk. After that, I would task mace to move in first, 2 ECHOs with ARs to move in second, and the ECHO with MP7 to cover the shadows. If I will see that the sniper has moved and no longer makes me not able to move in, I would move in and assist the unit that are already pushing in.
Do you understand that any misconduct within the division can lead to your removal? : affirmative