Accepted Rubbers ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Duck

May 28, 2024
  1. SteamID/Unique ID: 76561198289452147
  2. Reason for Ban: automad mass rdm
  3. Reason for Appeal: simple combat training and I got automod banned in the middle
  4. Server/platform: hl2rp
  5. Other information/evidence: images below
1722557590535.png1722557596356.png

ok so Me, hylix and, Fenrir were doing a combat training in nexus, (we were killing each other as ota/cp) and in the middle of it I got auto modded. Probably beacuse I killed them too much

ok so Me, hylix and, Fenrir were doing a combat training in nexus, (we were killing each other as ota/cp) and in the middle of it I got auto modded. Probably beacuse I killed them too much
@Fenrir @Hylix Could you confirm that this is indeed what happened?

antlion told me about it, he confirmed it
Logs state that Hylix made an F3 report for RDM a few minutes before Rubber Duck got banned. To avoid any confusion and to make things clearer, I'm still going to need Hylix's perspective. (Fenrir's too but especially Hylix's since he is the one who made the report)

@neutral In the future, I'm going to ask you to please leave these ban appeals to moderators (preferably the one who banned the person) or myself, unless you're directly involved with the appealer or the situation. I really appreciate you trying to help us out though.

Reactions: neutral
@
Logs state that Hylix made an F3 report for RDM a few minutes before Rubber Duck got banned. To avoid any confusion and to make things clearer, I'm still going to need Hylix's perspective. (Fenrir's too but especially Hylix's since he is the one who made the report)

@neutral In the future, I'm going to ask you to please leave these ban appeals to moderators (preferably the one who banned the person) or myself, unless you're directly involved with the appealer or the situation. I really appreciate you trying to help us out though.
1722720943059.png
This is what hylix said when I asked him

Accepted. I was able to verify it with Hylix, please use more caution in the future.

You've been unbanned from the server and may rejoin whenever you feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread