Denied Unturned ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pgo

Feb 17, 2024
  1. SteamID/Unique ID:76561199179383155
  2. Reason for Ban: Cheating
  3. Reason for Appeal: I wasn't cheating none of the clips really show anything I literally just want to play Polaris because I like the pvp and gunplay.
  4. Server/platform: An.gg Polaris 5x Unturned
  5. Other information/evidence: None

The only possible evidence that I have against me not cheating are the clips that literally do not show anything, there's only one that's kind of weird but I explained it to astral. As they had been camping on the rock for 30 minutes and I wanted to make sure there was no one there or around my base.

Im sorry to break it to you, but clips submitted as evidence for your ban cannot be used for appealing. The clip that you are talking about is very against you when it comes about wheter you were hacking or not; Just "assuming" that the other player was flanking behind the rocks, to just take cover from him before even seeing him and hold his push shows a lot. (just flicking to him as he was half-way flanking and hiding from his angle is more than enough).

As for more proof, i would suggest submitting some sort of clip of your gameplay, showing how you gameplay looks like while killing other players or making some nice play against others (the more the better).

Well i don't clip my gameplay because none of those kills were cool, so what am i supposed to do

If there is no way on earth that you can show how your gameplay looks like and prove that your gamesense is incredibly over the average and you are a comp-ready player; This appeal will be denied.

(It doesnt have to be clips of those fights from today, it would be definitive proof but is not obligatory)

i just made the ticket with the videos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread