Citizens

With so much attention being given to the CP's in regards to grid and the OTA outlands, I think it is time CWU, citizens and rebels got attention.

Rebels
  • More ways to heal
  • More weapons
  • Making grenades etc a thing for rebel crafting
  • Some sort of organised structure (I will probably start setting up a rebel group today)
Exploration
  • more explorable locations in the outlands (1 or 2 shacks)
  • More danger during exploration
  • Ability to gain loot on the surface (dumpster diving which could be punishable by CPs)
  • A zombie faction to hinder exploration of both outlands and sewers (currently too easy to get loot)
CWU
  • Some sort of structure/progression managers etc
  • More incentive to work the jobs
  • more to do
  • Ability to still do illegal things, like I don't want my moonshine barrels to disappear because I wanna fill in time by working rather than standing AFK)
General
  • More importance on hunger
  • More survivalistic
  • Slow everyone down (makes the map feel bigger)
  • Buying 1 door should buy all house doors
  • Unfamiliarity system (prevents meta gaming and ensures more RP) also stops CPs etc from targeting a guy based on name
Citizens
  • Government jobs... I have seen CA be a thing but nothing is done with it
  • loyalty tiers (gives perks like better housing, better rations, custom clothes whereas citizens got to wear basic stuff)
  • custom areas to explore, access to nexus
  • more skills (sewing, agility, more expansive crafting)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheriff
Heres my take

Rebels:
There is already 3 Rebel groups with a majority of rebels are apart of
the 3 are: S.O.G, CNSA-Manchuria, And Antlion's group

Exploration
Not much to Say

CWU
the most useless faction since no one plays it, labor union doesnt give you tokens I believe.

General
Not much to say

Citizens
A government job isnt really needed, CA is already on whitelist
loyalty tiers would be cool

Yeah I think bandages would be nice that heal less than biogel and a usp tone down, as the rest of the combat pace feels nice but at the same time I see the spam that could happen with it unless cloth drips were reduced.

Outlands could easily be more dangerous with more OTA in the future and frequent patrols. A lot of people actually avoid OTA. I do agree in the future a zombie faction especially with Imp’s skill and love would be amazing. I’m sure it’s already been discussded tbh.

I do agree at some point we also need CWU progression and mechanics to incentivize hosting shops and such- It would fix a lot of the loot issues people mention.

The suggestion for more survival mechanics like sleep and rest quality got accepted so I see that coming, I would definitely also like loyalist interaction rewards like you mentioned, a good bit out of the post I agree with and honestly see coming in the future over time.

(Sorry if this is a rough read. Half asleep)

Users who are viewing this thread