Abuse Trooper - Staff Abuse Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozymandias

Apr 12, 2024
  1. SteamID/UniqueID: STEAM_0:0:592278044
  2. Reason for Report: [STAFF REPORT] Minge in other communities, abusing mod power.
  3. Server/platform: HL2RP
  4. Other information/evidence:

Trooper aka Xiao Chang decided to kill a member of my group, Harry Fisherman for taking a 357 one of my members killed. I then killed trooper and he froze me MID COMBAT so I could have died to MPF and he pulled me to a sit with a physgun and took me to a completely different area after the sit. He gave me a verbal warn which is on my record and he also meta gamed recently the GG meta base. He did not see how to open it, he only saw it open. By the way, this guy hacked on Complexity and was a massive minge on Deep. My witnesses are the entirety of Scorpion Unit F6 and probably the entire rebels. He timed me out for calling him out for his wrongdoings. I can guarantee you multiple people here dislike trooper and do not want him as mod. He's also most likely underage, I was told that one time he used a voice changer to make his voice deeper but I dont know how true this is. When I requsted Imperial during a sit he refused my request. People below can probably leave more evidence.

VOID
1713220665769.png1713220823337.png

Last edited by a moderator:
+1

"He gave me a verbal warn"

The reason for the Verbal that was given to Ozymandias was because of 'RDM', which in reality was group defense and at least 3-4 people witnessed Trooper killing a group member. That warning is not reasonable at all, and should be removed.

"I was told that one time he used a voice changer to make his voice deeper but I don't know how true this is."

It's very true. I believe this was late Triage, me and a friend noticed Clanker's (Trooper's old name) voice sounded off, and we immediately understood it was a voice changer. No I don't have any evidence unless he talks in game, but he later turned off his voice changer probably due to us pointing it out. Point is he sounded very young without the voice changer, and I don't believe he is mature or old enough to even be on the moderation team.

Evidence of Trooper being Clanker1713221296160.png

Last edited:
UPDATE 4/16/24

The metagame part and the verbal warning part is now void. He talked to me recently and said he revoked the verbal warning, and that he didn't open the metabase instead a civi opened it.

+1,

Warned me for killing a camera in plaza with rebel suit??? (unauthed plaza raid apparantly...)

I would like to make everything here void. Everything was dealt with and resolved and I can understand his frustration as he is a solo mod doing everything. I won't hold grudges forever, so I forgive. But yes, everything was dealt with professionally

ALSO ABOUT OOGS MESSAGE, TROOPER ASKED IF HEAD ADMINS COULD REMOVE THE WARN AS HE DECIDED IT WAS NOT THAT BAD OF A RULE BREAK

After reviewing the situation, we have found that @trooper was not completely honest with us on his staff application and interview about his past history. Additionally, we've had many mishandled cases today where players were confused from being told certain rules existed that didn't. Staff members are expected to be a good example for players and not break the rules themselves. Today, several cases already have been seen where certain moderation tools where misused and/or RP was disrupted. Trooper had also been warned about chain of command violations and continued to do so. At this point in time, trooper has been demoted for Abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread